Follow this link to understand how Toastmasters International can support your communication and leadership development needs.
Since 1924, Toastmasters International has become a world leader in Communication and Leadership Development. Over 357,000 members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 16,600 clubs in 143 countries, which make up our global network.
Toastmasters International Mission
We empower individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders.
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence.
We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Toastmasters International Values
Toastmasters International Brand Promise
Empowering individuals through personal and professional development. This is the promise Toastmasters International makes to club members. Once we have reached this goal consistently, through all clubs across the globe, we will have achieved club excellence.
A Toastmaster’s Promise
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise:
- To attend club meetings regularly
- To prepare all of my projects to the best of my ability, basing them on the Toastmasters education program
- To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters education and recognition programs
- To act within Toastmasters’ core values of integrity, respect, service and excellence during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities