With reference to District Leadership Handbook, page 38.
1. District 80 follows TI recommendation that District Directors appoint Area Directors.
2. ADs are eligible for re-election or re-appointment for one succeeding term only
3. Ideally, ADs have served as members of a district council (Club President, VPE or District Officer)
4. All district officers must be active individual members of member clubs and must be in good standing with Toastmasters International under Article III, Section 8 of the Bylaws of Toastmasters International.
6. District Director, Patricia Lum, DTM is maintaining a register of all members interested to serve as AD for the ensuing term. As such please forward the paper work to her directly.
1) Complete the Officer Agreement and Release Form (one page); Officer position : Area Director. Please indicate the Area and Division that you would like to serve, remember to sign.
2)Download Form at
Officer Agreement and Release Form
3)Please scan Officer Agreement and Release Form and email to District Director, Patricia Lum DTM at plumEmpowered@gmail.com.
4) Officer Agreement and Release Form of all elected and appointed officers will be sent to District Services at World Headquarters.
1. 30 April 2017.
2. These application will be forwarded to the newly elected District Director after District Council Meeting on 27 May 2017 for his/her appointment of the ADs.